Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Let's all welcome 2006 with a nice cheer. Okay, okay, I know I'm a bit late on this. I've been busy getting back to humdrum life after returning from Singapore. I've also been busy rehabilitating my dog.

Seen here in his apparently happier days. Oh don't worry, there's nothing physically wrong with him, he's just depressed. We left him with a friend while we were away and he loved staying there since he had three other dogs to play with all day. On top of that he got lots of treats and juicy meat every day. Alas, Junior has left his vacation and must return to his hum drum life of being a loyal, yet lonely dog. So my wife and I have been slowly getting him back to his normal self.

Ahh yes, the question you're asking yourself (out loud by now, I'm sure): What's my resolution?

Well, the continuing resolution is to start a family.

Coke LightAnd remember this photo? I'm swearing off it this year. Well, not just Coke, but soda in general along with fake juices. I don't exactly drink tons of soda, but I figure it's something good to cut out since I usually drink it when water would suffice just fine.

So there you go. My belated New Year's post. Oh and don't worry, I'm still going to inflict the general public with more Singaporean musings. I've yet to go through all of my photos and there are certainly some interesting and humourous photos you'll want to see. I'll try to limit the number of posts, but don't think you can get away without hearing more about Singapore!

No comments: