Monday, September 13, 2004

Lost in Thought


I don't normally put photos of family and friends on open sites, but this is the one exception I've always had. I took this shot in 2000 on a train headed towards Delhi. Just as a reminder to everyone who looks for the latest and greatest advanced digital camera...this shot was taken with an $80 film camera with no zoom. Yes, I know this shot is far from perfect, but when I look at it, I can't help but wonder what my cousin is thinking...I'm absorbed in the moment, not in the technical perfection. I think that's a sign of a good shot...one that takes your thoughts to a different place, to when and where the shot was taken. Even if you didn't take the picture or don't know the people in the frame, if a shot can do this, then that's a sign of a good shot. At least that my take :) Posted by Hello

No comments: