Monday, August 23, 2004

The Kumars at No. 42

If you've never heard of the BBC show "Kumars at No. 42" then you're in the majority. Apparently this is quite the popular show in England. I can't really comment on this show since I've never seen it. However, thanks to Sepia Mutiny, I've learned that BBC America will begin airing the show here in the States. It's playing on Sundays at 9pm on BBC America. I'll add more as I learn more about the show.

BTW, if you're interested in desi-related goings-on, Sepia Mutiny is a good "team blog" where a handful of people make quite a few posts. So many posts, in fact that it's hard to keep up. Nonetheless, it's a good bookmark.

Oh ya, my visitor numbers are sadly back on planet earth. I guess that's what happens when you stop writing about multi-level marketing. :)

1 comment:

CoffeeFreak said...

For a little while there, I think NBC actually had a version of "Kumars", except they made it about a Latino family. The show bombed, following in the wake of the other British TV hits they've ruined (good example: Coupling).
I just hope NBC doesn't ruin "The Office"...