Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Snap! Crackle! Click! Expression

I haven't posted a photo of mine in quite some time since I haven't been doing any weddings since Labor Day. I have done some photoshoots though and this is a shot which I think really shows off the girl's personality quite well.


It's usually all in the eyes, but in this case, I think it's in her smile too. You can always tell in a photo when a person isn't comfortable or is elsewhere in mind. In this instance, the girl is posing for me, but I feel like she was really "there" and having a good time with her fiance while I took photos of them. When I look at this photo, I somehow end up thinking serenity every time. At some point, I'll post another bride-to-be that makes me think "zen"

Funny, but I tend to apply descriptive words to my clients without even thinking about it. They're not usually insightful, but the terms are the first things that come to mind when I think of them and their photos.


Filed Under:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo -- it looks like you have captured her true self. No fake smiles, no fake expressions -- just her true natural beauty.