Monday, October 25, 2004

Bash 'em!

Nothing enrages me more than bashing the citizens of other countries! Stop the xenophobia! So in that light, I provide you a link to a funny table to help us figure out who's worse: The Saudis or the French?

Ok, it's not laugh-out-loud funny, but it put a smile on my face on a rather dull day. Damn those foreigners! Damn them I say!

In other news, maybe we'll finally stop hearing from Red Sox fans about their lot in life. Err, wait a second, you can't be a Sox fan if you don't have a sense of impending doom. Seriously though, I think most of the country is pulling for the Sox. And with good reason. Boston is truly a baseball town even though their football and basketball teams have had much more success. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but you can't help but pull for them too. So what happens if the Cards win? Umm, let's not talk about that.

No comments: