Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Year in Review - Another time

While I was on the plane betwen here and Singapore I typed up some of my thoughts about the past year. Most of those thoughts were quite upbeat. It doesn't seem quite right to post such things now that the images from South and Southeast Asia are flooding my mind.

I have to say that the past year has been very good to myself and my family. I've rarely had anything to frown about. There have been so many things which have made our year memorable and so many things which we'll cherish. But you know, I'm going to leave it for right now. I may post those thoughts in the new year, but for right now, let's leave it at that.

By the way, when you're looking to donate for disaster relief efforts, check to see if your employer will match your contributions. Most big companies will find some way to match. If they don't, ask your HR department if they can do that in this special case. My company not only matches our donations 100%, they exempt donations to Tsunami relief from our annual limit of $1000 matching (per employee)...they did the same after the Gujarat earthquake.

No comments: